Wednesday, May 8, 2019

*** THIS MADE MY DAY *** HERE IS WHY ***


PREFACE: My clients contacted me for help in finding them a New Lease for their growing family.  After obtaining all the necessary documents & credit report, I had started showing them a few homes to lease.  While talking at one home, I asked them a simple question which lead to this Text Today.
**** CLIENT: "We just got word that we are pre-approved for $ ***K !!!   Whoo hoo" **** ME: " Congratulations !! Great News  ... Next step is seeing homes and finding the best one for the Family ... 💖💖💖" *** CLIENT:  " Yey !!!  We're So Excited "  **** ME:  "And I am soooo excited for you too ... Let me know of any homes you would like to see and if the MLS criteria is OK or if I need to adjust it .... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN " **** CLIENT: "Thank You !! ... The MLS looks good. 😃 We would be Leasing Right Now, IF You Didn't Ask Us if We Ever CONSIDERED BUYING ... SO EXCITED ... WOOT WOOT " 😁🏡 *******************  I LOVE BEING A REALTOR !  ****  Need Help ???  Call Cj ~ Advantage Real Estate at 909.910.2481 or cjadvantage1gmail.com ~ BRE: 01396688🔑🔑🔑

No comments:

Post a Comment